Lakshmi Narasimha Slokas
- karaavalambam -Sriivanshatakopa
- Yoga Lakshmiinarasimha Suprabhaatam.
- Srii Lakshminrisimhaadi Suprabhaatam
- Nrisimha Pancaamrutastotram
- Nrisimha Mangalam Ghatikachalam)
- Navanaarasimha Mangalaashaasanam
- Naryaneeyam - Narasimha Avataram
- Narasimha stuti
- Narasimha Stotram
- Narasimha Kavacham1
- Narasimha Kavacham
- Mattapalli Mangalaashtakam
- Lakshminrusimha Pancharatnam
- Lakshminrisimha ashtottarashatanama stotram
- Lakshmiinrusimha Mangalaashaasanam
- Lakshmii Nrisimha Sahasranaamam.
- Karaavalambam Sankaracharaya
Lord Narasimha at Kadiri is swayambhu emerging from the roots of Khadri tree. The Moolavirat is that of Ashta Bahu Narasimha (having eight hands) cleaving Hiranyakasipu and transforming into a more protecting persona with Prahlada standing beside him with folded hands.
Astonishingly, after the daily abhishekham is performed, the Murthy of the Lord oozes sweat even after being repeatedly wiped off by the Archakas here
A famous event carried out every year is the Rathothsavam (Car Festival), on this holy day, a huge Rath (Chariot) with the Lord Lakshmi Narasimha's idol on it is pulled by hundreds of men and watched by thousands of devotees.